The "Troino Studio Downtown Apartment" is located in one of the main and most beautiful areas of Setúbal, in the historic center of the city. On foot, you can get everywhere, concentrating the biggest points of tourist interest. A great choice to be in a quiet location close to the Sado River and enjoy the landscape and the sea. 150 Meters from the Convento de Jesus and just 200 meters from the Mercado do Livramento market.
- This very bright studio has a calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- With a minimalist zen decor, it is equipped with all the necessary requirements to accommodate 2 people.
- The studio has a large space with a bedroom area with a bed and wardrobe;
- The island kitchen equipped with: oven; microwave; electric hob | extractor chimney | Nespresso coffee machine | kettle | toaster and heat pump for water heating;
- The living room area has a two-seater sofa; television and dining table with refrigerator;
- The bathroom has a shower tray and is equipped with a first aid kit, hairdryer and iron.
- The apartment also has a washing machine and dryer in the laundry room.
- There is also an air conditioning unit throughout the studio.
The building has a single entrance common to the fractions. The Studio is completely independent, with its own entrance.
One year lease conditions:
- Monthly rent of 900€ with electric and water utilities included as well as cable TV and Wi-Fi.
- First months rent and last 3 months of contract are to be paid at signing of lease agreement.
- A security deposit of 650€ is also due at signing of lease agreement and will be returned to you if apartment is in the same condition that it was found.
Thinking of buying a property in Portugal???… Unless you have visited more than a handful of times and defined where you want to have your place in the sun that you will be calling home, and so before buying, I ALWAYS recommend getting to know and discovering any specific City or Region first, and afterwards we will be here to serve as your buyer representative of your new home in Portugal…
Additionally this apartment is ideal for the D7 or D8 Visa Process… If you are not a EU Citizen, you will need residency status if staying more than 90 days in Portugal, and in order to qualify for the “Passive Income Visa” - D7 Visa or the “Digital Nomad Visa” - D8 Visa, you will need an address, so a signed lease agreement for minimum period of a year is required in addition to other mandatory requirements to successfully be approved… Renting a room will not qualify for the the Visa processes, AND I WILL REPEAT… YOU MUST HAVE A SIGNED LEASE AGREEMENT FOR MINIMUM PERIOD OF ONE YEAR, IN ORDER FOR VFS CONSULATE SERVICES SUCCESSFULLY APPROVE YOUR VISA REQUEST!!!…
Our team and I can assist you with the D7 or D8 Visa process in securing a one year lease agreement, and additionally other requirements…
The following post to learn more about Portugal’s D7 Visa Process… Your Complete Guide For A Successful Application:
The following post to learn more about Portugal’s D8 Visa Process:
Are you thinking about moving to Portugal and learning more about Europe’s sunniest Country???…Look no further!!!…
Infinite Solutions has an exclusive BLOG offering all you need to know about Portugal's rich culture, tantalizing gastronomy, exquisite wine culture, real estate opportunities, and the latest updates in the ever-evolving real estate landscape. Join us on this exciting journey to discover your future home sweet home!!!
Link to view our BLOG and register, so you can be the first to receive new posts like this one by email:
And if you think that someone can benefit from our BLOG, feel free to share, and invite them to join as well.
Feel free to call; text or e-mail. But the best way to connect with us is via a Zoom call. I’ll be more than happy to share my experience with you living in Portugal the last 22 years… I’ll also walk you through Portugal using Google Maps, show you the best Cities or communities and neighborhoods that match your ideal lifestyle and budget, and go over the moving and buying process as well as Visa process to establish residency.
I look forward to speaking with you on a zoom call.
Link to schedule call through Calendly:
Digital Business Card:
Proud Member of: